Many stress checks are for understandings of the state of individual stress. However, many of the problems that individuals are facing can be attributed to the work environment
「Stress Check SC on CLOUD」supports the improvement of the workplace environment through highly accurate group analysis in addition to individual stress checks.
1.Developed by psychiatrists, organizational consultants, and system design professionals.
- A wide variety of templates are available to follow from implementation preparation to reporting to the labor office. It is easy to use and easy to operate, as a result, so there is no burden on the person in charge.
- Since there is a screen for the practitioner, you can manage all the progress of the examination and the record of the interview.
- We provide population analysis using statistical analysis. Since the tendency for each workplace can be understood numerically, it is easy to take measures to create an organization that does not cause mental disorders.
- Complete security to protect important personal information.
2.English version also available
- It is possible for everyone to take the same test regardless of nationality. You can use it with confidence even in a workplace with foreigners.
Be aware of stress and deal with it yourself. Voluntary consultation.
Response methods are web and paper.
Can be implemented in a way that suits each workplace (PC and smartphone compatible)
Questions based on the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare + Original questions
In addition to the "Occupational Stress Simplified Questionnaire (standard version: 57 items)" of the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare, the unique questionnaire enables highly accurate analysis.
Result + Suggestions for solution
A stress profile is created for each test taker. Report on "Stress Causes", "Mental and Physical Reactions", and "Support from Surroundings" with graphs.
- 1.Career development support
- Career design training・work-life balance training, etc.
- 2.Improvement of stress management ability
- Risk management training, bodywork, autonomous training method, etc.
- 3.Return to work support program
- Job support and day care programs ※Service offerings may differ for companies located far away.
An initiative to provide individual guidance and consultation by the line care management supervisor and to improve the wok environment.
A wide variety of templates are available.
Supporting operations up to implementation, such as creating internal rules and operating a health and safety committee.
Population analysis using original statistical method
Unify the problems faced by the workplace by collecting and analyzing the results of stress checks for each department.
Clearly articulated workplace environment improvement tools
Visualize the strengths and weaknesses of each group
For much more improvement
For line care
- 1.Line care training
- Counseling mind, listening technique, anger management etc.
- 2.Activation program suitable for the workplace
- Practical training systematic consulting based on the results of group analysis and suggestions for workplace environment improvement measures